Saturday, February 19, 2005

It's turtles all the way down

Another blog? Well, I don't really want to blow off steam about the ABC and such things in the blogs that I already have, so, yes, another blog.

I will talk here about some of the things that bug me about ABC Radio National, which I like and listen to a lot. Most of the time it's impossible to get from them a reply to emails sent, whether you write in praise or criticism, requesting information or offering it. This despite frequent requests by them for their listeners to send them emails.

Obviously Media Watch is not interested in the punters on the ground, the ordinary people like me who listen to ABC radio but think that we're being treated like mugs. I think Media Watch wants big, sexy stories of corruption in the media and the like.

This blog is not about that. This blog is about my observations of the ABC, media in general, and anything else that takes my fancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home